- Craig: st louis blues on fri, ny rangers on sunday
- Marco: ok. Either one is good. Rangers is my pick.
- Craig: FL panthers on the 12th, too bad you’ll be gone 😛
- Marco: yeah.
- Marco: well, it’s better than watching the home team lose.
- Craig: hehe
- Craig: oh those are away games
- Craig: yeah sorry you’re outta luck this year
- Marco: no hokey?
- Craig: unless we go to a minor-league game
- Craig: no Flames in Calgary
- Craig: they’re on the road that week/end
- Marco: damn republicans
- Craig: hah the hitmen [the local minor league team] are away that week too
- Craig: so no hockey
- Marco: ok
- Marco: well, so be it
- Craig: unless you want to find a college team or something
- Marco: u have an Xbox 360?
- Marco: or a WII?
- Craig: I do
- Craig: both actually 😛
- Marco: we will buy a hockey game
- Craig: haha
- Marco: and tell Gina that this is how it’s now played
- Marco: by canadians
- Marco: because with global warming all the rinks are liquid
- Craig: tell her we used to play on the northwest passage
These are in reference to the Discovery Institute’s intelligent design promotional campaign. I don’t know if they have a T-shirt too.
(Found at Fark)
Why do computer scientists often confuse Christmas and Halloween?
Because Oct 31 = Dec 25
I’m not going to explain this one. If you don’t get it, you’re not going to find it funny anyway. 😛
It might be argued that the pressure exerted on individuals to use parachutes is yet another example of a natural, life-enhancing experience being turned into a situation of fear and dependency. The widespread use of the parachute may just be another example of doctors’ obsession with disease prevention and their misplaced belief in unproved technology to provide effective protection against occasional adverse events.
Fark sometimes has the best headlines:
A 73-year old widow in Manila, Philippines was hypnotized and robbed in the street by a short woman who pretended to be lost. Baffled local police are on the lookout for a small medium at large
the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts
From Ted’s Twitter, no idea where he got it from.
We, as a nation, have to ask ourselves “What the hell is going on?
Apparently this woman’s water has been contaminated with electromagnetic radiation.
The Pastafarian belief of heaven stresses that it contains beer volcanoes and a stripper factory. Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale, and the strippers have VD.
Goddard College invents Masters in Consciousness degree to study eastern religious traditions. Actual Buddhists, Hindus in China and India lift heads from engineering textbooks, smile, get back to work taking over world
I’ve only got one wrinkle, and I’m sitting on it.
From Quotations by Jeanne Calment, the human with the longest confirmed lifespan.